NBA Player Homes
Basketball continues to grow as one of the world’s most exciting sports, as more players from all over the world travel internationally to join the best FIBA teams in the NBA and Euroleague. Whether you’re moving to the United States to play in the NBA, or leaving America for another country, Antigen Realty’s team and our All-Star global network of top real estate developers, brokers, Realtors and estate agents in every NBA city (the Antigen Realty Network) will help you move and relocate anywhere.
If you’re an NBA 1st round draft choice, veteran, coach, team or league executive, retired player or even a Hall of Fame member, we understand the transient nature of your business and unique lifestyles, as well as the stress and logistics that accompany them. For these reasons, you need the kind of personal attention, service, and understanding that Antigen Realty excels in providing. We are here to make the transition as smooth as possible for you and your family.
For buying and selling your primary home, a vacation house, condo or investment property, short-term rentals or long-term temporary housing, or relocation, call on Antigen Realty and our network of real estate experts at the Antigen Realty Network to provide you with superior professional services.
We can help you, whether you’re a player, coach, executive, or simply a fan of the NBA’s Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers, Houston Rockets, Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks, Los Angeles Clippers, Phoenix Suns, Denver Nuggets, Detroit Pistons, Toronto Raptors, Washington Wizards, Orlando Magic, Sacramento Kings, Oklahoma City Thunder, Milwaukee Bucks, New Jersey Nets, Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Bobcats, Minnesota Timberwolves, Golden State Warriors, Indiana Pacers, Memphis Grizzlies, New Orleans Hornets, Philadelphia 76ers, Portland Trailblazers, or the Utah Jazz; the Euroleague’s Real Madrid, Maccabi Tel Aviv, FC Barcelona, CSKA Moscow, Athens’ Olympiacos, Panathinaikos, or Panionios, Istanbul’s Fenerbahce or Efes Pilsen, Luttomatica Roma, Tau Ceramica, Olimpia Milano, Le Mans, Unicaja Malaga; or any other FIBA basketball club.
What makes Antigen Realty exceptional?
- Stellar combination of extensive experience, and discreet, confidential, and exceptional customer service;
- Built and manages the largest independent global sports and entertainment network of #1 real estate developers, brokers, REALTORS® and estate agents (the Antigen Realty Network) who have:
- Worked with more than 2,000 high profile professional athletes, coaches, sports executives, team owners and celebrities worldwide; and
- Closed in excess of US $20 billion worth of real estate transactions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the unique lifestyle issues and real estate needs of NASCAR drivers, crew members, team owners, and sponsors;
- Working knowledge of relocation provisions afforded to players under the NBA-NBPA Collective Bargaining Agreement;
- Thorough local market knowledge;
- The ability to find the best temporary and long-term housing accommodations for you and your family; whether it’s an apartment rental, condo, or luxury home, no matter where you move; and
- Unparalleled relationships and contacts in the sports, entertainment, and corporate worlds to help facilitate quicker home sales to others with similar incomes, needs and tastes.
- Finding real estate that is a perfect match for you is our specialty.
Call us now at (305) 531-1101. We’re ready to make your move, and your life, a whole lot easier!