Tennis Players Homes
Professional tennis players are constantly traveling from tournament to tournament, and relocating for extended periods of time is not uncommon. ATP and WTA tennis players are driven to be the best, and deserve to have a home that matches their drive. Our global network of elite developers, brokers, Realtors and estate agents (the Antigen Realty NetworkSM) will help you move and relocate anywhere you need to go.
Are you a tennis player, coach, family member, sports agent, or a tennis fan looking to buy, sell, or rent a house, condo, vacation home, or investment property in a great tennis community? Are you looking for a private home to stay in while enjoying the championship tennis experience of Wimbledon, the US Open in Flushing Meadows New York, the Australian Open in Melbourne, the French Open at Stade Roland-Garros in Paris, the Pacific Life Open in Indian Hills California, or the Sony Ericsson Open in Key Biscayne (Miami), Florida? Maybe you’re a corporate executive or sponsor looking for a great place to host a corporate event or outing in conjunction with a major tennis tournament.
Regardless of your involvement or interest in Tennis Real Estate, you deserve to be treated like a Grand Slam winner. You need the kind of personal attention, service, and understanding that Antigen Realty excels in.
What makes Antigen Realty exceptional?
- Stellar combination of extensive experience, and discreet, confidential, and exceptional customer service;
- Built and manages the largest independent global sports and entertainment network of #1 real estate developers, brokers, REALTORS® and estate agents (the Antigen Realty Network) who have:
- Worked with more than 2,000 high profile professional athletes, coaches, sports executives, team owners and celebrities worldwide; and
- Closed in excess of US $20 billion worth of real estate transactions.
- Comprehensive understanding of the unique lifestyle issues and real estate needs of NASCAR drivers, crew members, team owners, and sponsors;
- Thorough local market knowledge, and insight into the most geographically convenient areas for you to live in each major North American city and resort area;
- Unparalleled relationships and contacts in the sports, entertainment, and corporate worlds to help facilitate quicker home sales to others with similar incomes, needs and tastes.
- Finding real estate that is a perfect match for you is our specialty.
Call us now at (305) 531-1101. We’re ready to make your move, and your life, a whole lot easier!